PDA

View Full Version : Blue Bayou? What is Bronze Chicken?

Nfatuated
03-24-2002, 12:59 PM
Can any one help me with this? I have reservations for wed. Just curious Thanks in Advance

tink360
03-24-2002, 08:17 PM
I had it when I was there back in February. It is basically roast chicken, not very memorable & pretty dry. Maybe it is usually better, and I got it on a bad day. I've been to BB many times, and this is the first thing I've ordered that wasn't good. That and the mint julep I ordered once, eeks it was awful.

zerodahero
03-24-2002, 08:26 PM
i've also tried the chicken, i wasn't feeling it, i liked the monte cristo A LOT better! but thats just me, everyone has their own likes.

Morrigoon
03-24-2002, 10:12 PM
Monte Cristo's a lunch item - and remember to split it! Too much food for one person! (best deal going at BB)

disneynut
03-25-2002, 11:13 AM
I've never had the bronze chicken and am glad to see some opinions on it before I order it. I have a hard time staying away from the pork tenderloin, with the bayou potatoes so I don't try much else when we go there.

hbquikcomjamesl
03-25-2002, 02:17 PM
The prime rib is quite good. Not quite on the same level as the House of Prime Rib in San Francisco, but very little, short of Lawry's or Gulliver's, is.