PDA

View Full Version : "it's a small world" Holiday FastPass

mariogarza
12-15-2005, 12:11 AM
Does IASWH have fastpass??
if it does, is it on the network or not?
Is it open in EE?

Thanks.

tink360
12-15-2005, 04:01 AM
There was no fastpass for this attraction when I was there in late November.

Don't know about EE.

silence
12-15-2005, 04:48 AM
No fast passes. The CM on Main Street insisted this attraction was not open when my husband was there waiting for rope drop (he had gone to get a stroller and forgot his ticket) but we were happily riding it with almost no one else during our early entry.

Niwel
12-15-2005, 09:23 AM
Nope, no FPs... the line criss-crosses Small World Way, but it moves fairly quickly (due to the nature of the loading of the ride and the capactiy each boat can take). I think last Sunday -- around 11 -- the wait was about 15 minutes (I got in line when the clock struck and loaded when it struck again).

lauramaynot
12-15-2005, 12:38 PM
Nope, no FPs... the line criss-crosses Small World Way, but it moves fairly quickly (due to the nature of the loading of the ride and the capactiy each boat can take). I think last Sunday -- around 11 -- the wait was about 15 minutes (I got in line when the clock struck and loaded when it struck again).

LOL! this reminds me of our trip in november when as we got into line a man walking and dragging his crying kid away from the line was practically screaming "Holy ^&%$ ! This line is like 2 hours long! I can't believe anyone would wait that *&#$@&* long for it's a small world! Sorry (kids name) but that man over there (pointing to a CM) is moving the line over there and now it is too long."
My friends and I laughed when as we approached the boat and looked at our watch...it had only been 12 minutes. It looks longer than it is, even if the line wraps all the way through the old motorboat loading area.