PDA

View Full Version : Where do I go [to buy a brick]?

potterphreak
12-14-2005, 05:07 PM
to buy one of the bricks? I will be there tomorrow and Friday and want to buy a brick for my parents for Christmas. Any and all info is GREATLY appreciated!!!

Andrew
12-14-2005, 05:10 PM
There's a cart in the Esplanade (the area between Disneyland and DCA) that has information about the bricks.

Sy-
12-14-2005, 05:19 PM
I was there on 12/3 - 12/6 and there was no cart in sight. I was told to ask for a "Brick Form" from City Hall or the news stand at the entrance to Main Street. Of course they were out of "Brick Forms" at city hall and only had xerox copies at the news stand. Upon reaching home yesterday I realized that I threw out my xerox copy by mistake. I called Delivears at (800) 362-4533 and after a 20 minute on hold the lady on the phone faxed me a new one. Actually she faxed me 2 sheets the order form and the application agreement. The people at the news stand only gave me the order form so I don't know if I would have been able to order a brick without the application agreement.

Also just incase you are wondering:
- $150 for the Brick, $35 for an acrylic or wood replica, and 7.75% tax if you are in Cali or Florida.
- 3 lines of 16 characters (punctuation and spaces count as characters)
- You can try emailing too: dl.bricks@disney.com

~Sy

potterphreak
12-14-2005, 05:37 PM
Thanks a ton! I have the info, they sent it to me months ago. Was just hoping to give it to them in person so that maybe I can present something stating they got a brick for my parents' for Christmas. LOL Procrastination-how fun! Does anyone know where I would go to turn them in? TIA!

Sy-
12-14-2005, 05:44 PM
They will tell you to fax or mail the order form in. The fax number should be on the bottom of the order form (714) 781-4236. You can try and just give it to the people in City Hall. I don't know if that will speed the process.
~Sy

disneyhound
12-15-2005, 04:53 AM
Here is the contact info printed on my brick order paper:

Magical Memories Office
(800) 760-3566
email: dl.bricks@disney.com

Less than three weeks until we see our brick for the first time ever! Ordered in March, it was placed in July!!!