PDA

View Full Version : Photo Day

Doug
12-13-2005, 02:32 PM
Would anyone be interested in a photoday at DLR? I find it depressing to go to DLR myself, and going with friends it's dificult to spend time taking picstures, because they just want to ride ries, and not "waste" time... What do you photo happy people think?

12-14-2005, 09:26 AM
Bump!

Great idea, Doug! I'd love to join you on a day of shooting but I don't live close by.

FatAl
12-14-2005, 09:28 AM
Don't depress yourself. You don't have to ride, ride, ride if you don't want to. Simply take, take, take pictures and tell them when and where to meet them.

Stupid_American
12-15-2005, 06:08 AM
I find it depressing to go to DLR myself,....
I think you find thinking about it depressing.
Once you get into looking at the park without distractions, you will probably enjoy yourself.
It's nice to do what you want, when you want, as you want.

wishIwasthe_Mouse
12-15-2005, 03:12 PM
Douge I have two diffrent cameras I cary with me when I go. My good old Minolta 35mm and my Digital. the digital isnt the best camera in the world but it takes some realy good shots.
When were you planning on going up??? If I can get my wife to let me go I would going you. I am personaly working on a DL picture colage to cover one of our end tables at home.

Let me know

mi_mous
12-15-2005, 11:06 PM
I would love to go too! I just have to find someone to leave the kids with. I too have been in your position. Everyone I go with wants to just do the rides. I am constantly looking around for good shots, but always have to move quickly to the next thing to do.. I guess that's the way it is with young kids to keep them happy. I don't mind, but that has been a goal of mine for this year. To casually walk the park on my own, shooting pictures that I want to shoot, without having anything pressing. Perhaps getting a mocha latte, and strolling.. oh man, I WANT to do that right now!!