PDA

View Full Version : Going on X-mas day

wishIwasthe_Mouse
12-13-2005, 07:48 AM
For the second year in a row I will be going to DL on X-mas day. It was so wonderfull last year. even though last year I was there alone. I got married back in april and my wife and I got PP's in Nov.
We will be takeing our son. and getting him a AP on X-mas day. I am so excited I can hardly wait. I am sure he will love it and will be compleatly supprised. Any one else going up this year??

mckygirl99
12-13-2005, 08:22 AM
FYI It will probably be very, very, very busy! Watch for large crowds and get there early. It will probably reach capacity that day!

mystycalchyk
12-13-2005, 08:28 AM
We will be there as well. Arriving Christmas Eve actually. Staying till New Year Day.
This will be our 9th Christmas there and our 8th NYE.
Have a wonderful time.

wishIwasthe_Mouse
12-13-2005, 08:52 AM
We will be there as well. Arriving Christmas Eve actually. Staying till New Year Day.
This will be our 9th Christmas there and our 8th NYE.
Have a wonderful time.

Why thank you.. I hope you and your family have a great time as well I cant believe its less then 2 weeks away and at the same time I wish it was tomorrow. :)

TowerofTerror
12-13-2005, 09:16 AM
Have fun but expect it be very crowded.

The Mouse Is Back
12-13-2005, 09:20 AM
I'm pretty sure anyone who's been there already on Christmas Day knows it will be crowded...and obviously being there on Christmas is more important to them than whether or not there will be a lot of other people there too.

All of you who are going on Christmas - have a FANTASTIC time! We went on Christmas Eve last year and it was wonderful. We might do it again this year.

-Allegra-

eddie2490
12-13-2005, 04:50 PM
Any suggestions on how to get on the most rides w/o waiting in gigantic lines on Xmas day? First time going to DL during holidays; advice would be appreciated :)

Donald Duck Fan68
12-13-2005, 07:08 PM
My family and I will be there Christmas day as well. We knew it would be crowded, but we wanted the magic of being there on that day.

eddie2490: Advice for getting the most rides in: get there early, 7:30 ish, ride the highest priority rides you want, collect fast passes as you go. Get as many fast passes as you can throughout the day but don't use them till it gets crowded in the afternoon (around 2pm). Then start using them (or you could wait till later). Also, skip the parades, fireworks, and fantasmic, and ride rides during those times. This is assuming that all you want to do is ride rides on that day.

If you want to take in a parade/show, then don't break out the fastpasses until after the fireworks and keep collecting them as often as you can for as many who are in your group. Use the peak hours to eat, watch the parade, catch the fireworks. After fireworks, start using the fastpasses.