PDA

View Full Version : FastPass ending time

daisydog
12-12-2005, 07:19 PM
One trick that is important is that the ending time is not important, the CM does check the start time and the date, but they have been told to be very flexible on the ending time, who knows why you have been delayed, you could have been stuck on another ride, etc.... so they almost always never say anything when you show up late with a FASTPASS...

Hi,

I've been reading DarkBeer's great post on FastPasses.

When he says "they almost always never say anything when you show up late", well hopefully this won't happen, but what should one say to the CM if they do question your ending time?

Can I just tell them that DarkBeer said it was o.k. :):)

ChicagoCarlessMike
12-12-2005, 11:26 PM
Well, if it's a Space fastpass, just tell them it was 101 when you came back the first time. They must hear that all the time, because it happens all the time ;)

CrazyMouse
12-12-2005, 11:43 PM
I mostly save my fastpass tickets when i'm ready to ride. When i had the enhanced fastpasses, they never said anything when i used the fastpass after it's ending time, so don't worry.

WITron
12-13-2005, 10:18 PM
When we went on friday I got fastpasses in the morning and did not use them until my wife and I returned by ourselves at night. It was almost 12 hours past the return time and they did not even question it.

Leap for Joy
12-14-2005, 04:02 AM
I've only had a CM say something once. I just said a simple sorry, smiled, accepted his admonishment to pay closer attention to the times, and went on in.

I'd say the best answer would be to say that you lost track of time while shopping. That's what they were originally hoping people would do while waiting for their FP.

Leap for Joy
12-14-2005, 04:03 AM
I've only had a CM say something once. I just said a simple sorry, smiled, accepted his admonishment to pay closer attention to the times, and went on in.

I'd say the best answer would be to say that you lost track of time while shopping. That's what they were originally hoping people would do while waiting for their FP.