PDA

View Full Version : New "snowflake" ears - anyone see them?

olegc
12-12-2005, 11:55 AM
I noticed in the AP newsletter they mentioned new ears being sold for the Holidays. They are red hats with black ears and snowflakes across them. I have not been to the park for a week but it seems they were not out yet back then. Are they available now?

cstephens
12-12-2005, 12:42 PM
Yep, they are. We have a picture, but I can't get to it now, so I'll try to post a link later.

ETA: Thanks to the husband who sent me the link, here's a picture of them (http://www.colddeadfish.net/images/DLR/112005-11.jpg).

DaddyB
12-12-2005, 12:42 PM
oh yeah, they've been available for some time now. They're very pretty and Christmasy. I also saw the tie-dye ears, and pink washed ears, and the ears with goofy and donald on each ear.

I took some pictures for my update, but didn't use them. If I have time and think of it later, I'll upload them and post a link here.

They're at World of Disney at the very least (where I saw them), and that was like right after Thanksgiving.

Jewels
12-12-2005, 01:36 PM
I was there the week after Thanksgiving. They had them out in all the places you buy hats. I could only find the adult size at Mad Hatter though. I love mine. Seems to me they ran a bit larger then the golden or black ears and I was sorry you could not put your name on them (white trim prevents it).

CrazyTrain
12-12-2005, 01:48 PM
Bought a pair yesterday! I love them!

I actually thought they run a bit smaller than the golden ones... Those I have to clip to stay on, the holiday ones seemed to stay on just fine.

Or maybe I have a strange head ;)

experiment626
12-12-2005, 02:28 PM
I agree that they seem to run small. I have no trouble with the regular/golden version of the ears but the red/snowflake ones are a bit too small to stay on.

Jewels
12-12-2005, 02:49 PM
I wonder if I just got an off set. I have to clip the golden ears too but the santa ears were really big on me and hard to clip.

mi_mous
12-12-2005, 08:07 PM
I got ours the weekend after Thanksgiving! Love them!! We only got them for the kids, but they are so cute on!! I had been asking about them for a while, and finally, when I saw they were available, I got some!

silence
12-13-2005, 04:12 AM
i have two pairs on top of my tv. as soon as i saw them i knew i had to get some. now i can pull them out each christmas and remember our trip!

evrythngwmn
12-13-2005, 08:22 AM
I bought four pair for a friends family. They seemed very happy to get them.