PDA

View Full Version : Just Have to Say Thanks to a couple of Disneyland Cast Members

splashmtngurl
12-12-2005, 11:27 AM
A big thanks to Casey and Jamal for helping to make our trip a blast. we ran into these two funny characters at the line for pooh and friends in critter country. they made us laugh alot!!! casey played some games with our family and told us some jokes keeping my brothers entertained through the line. Jamal joked around with me about wanting to be an imagineer and starting out big instead of working my up like everyone else, we had a great time and that was probably one of the highlights of our day, the boys went around qouting them the rest of the trip. thank you guys sooo much!!! we really appreciate everything you and other cast members do for us and other guests at disneyland. Thanks Again!!

Niwel
12-12-2005, 12:48 PM
oohhh!!! We love stories :) If you want to e-mail cast place with the story, we'd love to run it...
Go CMs!

WITron
12-13-2005, 01:59 PM
How do I email cast place. I have a great story about some fantastic cms during the Candlelight Procession.

Niwel
12-13-2005, 04:10 PM
How do I email cast place. I have a great story about some fantastic cms during the Candlelight Procession.

You can click on Cast Place in my sig and follow the links -- or e-mail castplace@mouseplanet.com :D

mi_mous
12-13-2005, 09:34 PM
I have one too!!

We were sitting there waiting for the fireworks to start like 3 hours before in the sitting area in front of the castle.. front row seats!!

There was a cast member, Elizabeth, and she was soo nice and helpful.. even told us some Disneyland secrets! By the end of the night, she told us that the next time we saw her, we could call her Liz.

So, a couple of weekends later, I went with my mom and Liz was working again! I was soo surprised, cause I seem to never run into the cast members that I talk to. I asked her some questions, and she told me that it was nice to see me again. Then, as we were leaving the fireworks waiting area to go ride some rides (had people savine seats and swaping shifts with us) I asked her if we could get back into the area.. she said, yes, but it would be very crowded.

We came back, and they were directing traffic really wierdly. We couldn't get back to our seats, even when we told them where we were sitting. I saw Liz, and she knew where we were sitting and let us through.
I don't know if that other CM had a power trip, or was new, but there seemed to be some confusion about that whole situation.

Liz was great though!

DCACM
12-14-2005, 10:08 AM

Let City Hall on Main Street know as well, I'm sure the CMs you met would really appreciate a kind note.

DisneylandŽ Resort
P.O. Box 3232
1313 S. Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92803-3232

WITron
12-14-2005, 08:11 PM
I made sure to stop in at city hall and do that on my last night when there wasn't a line out the door.

splashmtngurl
12-20-2005, 12:20 PM
Thank you for the link i just sent our story in...we also left a good report for them at City Hall, it was well worth it, its so great that there are people that will do everything to make your stay at the resort the best possible...

twist1980
12-20-2005, 02:14 PM
Thank you for the link i just sent our story in...we also left a good report for them at City Hall, it was well worth it, its so great that there are people that will do everything to make your stay at the resort the best possible...

It is great for the cast member if you leave a good report also! We went to City Hall to comment on our tour guide and the cast member at City Hall said when they get the comments, they call that cast members manager and give them the comments and then it is filed in the cast member's file. So if someone made your day, make sure you share it so their manager knows too! :)

WITron
12-20-2005, 08:57 PM
One other thing to note. If you say that you are going to file a good report, follow through with it. I know so many times people will say it and don't. Even if you get too busy and are not able to file it while you are at the park, you can call or send an email.