PDA

View Full Version : When you think Disneyland, what character do you remember?

Mickey
12-11-2005, 01:33 PM
I know Disneyland means tons of fun, and magic.
But, when you think of "DISNEYLAND" What's the first character that comes up to your mind? (Just tells us one)

Mickey?
Donald?
Snow White?
Cinderella?
Minnie?
Sleeping Beauty?
Tinkerbell?

Any others?

Thanks!

DianeM
12-11-2005, 01:54 PM
I think Mickey has to come first. My husband, who is a Donald Duck fan, says the same thing.

I know Disneyland means tons of fun, and magic.
But, when you think of "DISNEYLAND" What's the first character that comes up to your mind? (Just tells us one)

Thanks!

Loteki
12-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Disneyland = The House of the Mouse... it has to be:

MICKEY MOUSE!

I Heart Disneyland!
12-11-2005, 06:53 PM
I hate to go along with the crowd, but, for me it's also MICKEY!!!!

LilysMom2003
12-11-2005, 07:01 PM
Ditto!

Pirate Princess
12-11-2005, 07:15 PM
I'm not a Pooh fan at all, but Pooh always comes to mind when I hear the word Disneyland. It is my first DL memory from when I was REALLY young and my family and I were eating at Carnation. We had Mickey Mouse waffles with strawberries and whipped cream and Pooh came right around the corner and said hello. I think I may have cried from all the joy.
(Speaking about crying for joy: I LEAVE TOMORROW!!!!!!!)

twist1980
12-11-2005, 08:31 PM
I actually think of Cinderella. One of my first memories is watching a parade and Cinderella was on one of the floats. My Mom still laughs about how I was convinced she was waving at me the whole time! I love seeing all the characters, but she is the first one that comes to mind.

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
12-11-2005, 08:57 PM
Mickey Mouse

potzbie
12-11-2005, 09:02 PM
The easy answer is Mickey Mouse, since MM is the original character.
The give-a-way is the symbol of mouse ears that is everywhere.

But when I think of me, walking through the gates, for a day of Disneyland magic, what character(s) do I look forward to seeing?

I admit that when I walk down Main Street, I make sure that I check out all the princesses.
• Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
• Cinderella
• Ariel
• Belle
• Snow White

Those "face characters" are the ones that I anticipate seeing most.
I miss seeing them on those days I arrive at DL after five o'clock.

TowerofTerror
12-11-2005, 09:17 PM
Mickey Mouse

smanrick51
12-11-2005, 11:42 PM
The Main Mouse himself!!!

...and more recently that wonderful Chicken Little head, but that is all over now... :)

SandraVB79
12-12-2005, 12:26 AM
Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

I could survive a Disney-visit without seeing any of the other characters, but I wouldn't survive one without seeing Mickey and Minnie.

12-12-2005, 04:22 AM
I actually think of Cinderella.

Me, too.

Pat-n-Eil
12-12-2005, 11:58 AM
Goofy is my wife's favorite - and we got some great video of him Goofing around with me one of the first years we went there. So we always look for him.

My kids also love the Pooh characters. Always fans of Eeyore and Tigger and they were sooo happy to see them.

crazi4dlr
12-12-2005, 12:44 PM
Has to be Tinkerbelle. she flies around the castle, she's on the Wonderful World of Disney. Yeah Mickey is the main mouse but Tink is my representative.

MonorailChris
12-12-2005, 01:32 PM
it's all about GOOFY. i'm just mad i can't go bounce in his house:( .for some reason i never liked mickey as a kid.i always liked donald duck,but as i grew older and wiser i learned to appreciate the fine qualitys of GOOFY.

merlinjones
12-12-2005, 01:42 PM
TinkerBell
Mickey Mouse
Goofy
Donald Duck
Snow White
Alice
Mad Hatter (old one)
White Rabbit (old one)
Captain Hook (old one)
Peter Pan