PDA

View Full Version : Saturday December 10 did fireworks go on?

Mickey
12-11-2005, 01:27 PM
Just curious did the fireworks run normally on Saturday December 10?
Thank you.

RocketRob
12-11-2005, 01:40 PM
Yes they did....about 20 minutes late. The crowds were crazy! A ton of people left after several delays but those people were quickly replaced by guests coming from DCA after park closing. I was surprised at the attendance on Saturday.

Laffite
12-11-2005, 01:41 PM
The firework was fantastic on saturday!

DISNEYLAND GUY
12-11-2005, 01:49 PM
Yes they did....about 20 minutes late. The crowds were crazy! A ton of people left after several delays but those people were quickly replaced by guests coming from DCA after park closing. I was surprised at the attendance on Saturday.

i think that you are mistaken, i was there sitting right in front of the castle yesterday, and it was started right at 9:25, and there were no delays. The only announcments that were made was the anouncment because of all the people there yesterday, they added an extra Fantasmic at 11:30.

celinas mommy
12-11-2005, 02:19 PM
The park was also at capacity on Saturday -- it was very very busy -- I left DCA around 130pm and then again at 7pm and they said that Disneyland was closed....

Leash81
12-11-2005, 09:10 PM
i think that you are mistaken, i was there sitting right in front of the castle yesterday, and it was started right at 9:25, and there were no delays. The only announcments that were made was the anouncment because of all the people there yesterday, they added an extra Fantasmic at 11:30.

Yeah I was there too and they started right on time and we got snowed on. We were afraid we weren't going to get back in but they reopened shortly after we got back to the park at night.

TowerofTerror
12-11-2005, 09:13 PM
wow awesome wow cool the park hit capacity again. Well I'm sure it be a lot more capacity days at the park the next 2 weeks.

WITron
12-13-2005, 01:37 PM

I know on Friday night the fireworks were late, but Staurday they were right on time. I was heading from GRR to Soarin and watched as I was walking.

RocketRob
12-17-2005, 05:21 PM

You're right I was mistaken. Friday night the fireworks were delayed. Park attendance on Saturday was crazy. Funny how a four day trip seems like one long day.