PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to return a ticket?

potterphreak
12-11-2005, 08:23 AM
My friend already bought a one day park hopper off the DL website for $76. Is there a way we can return it, get a refund and then buy a regular one day ticket for friday and a twilight ticket for Thursday? Thanks ina advance!

experiment626
12-11-2005, 10:21 AM
Best I know you can not return / exchange tickets once purchased. And unless you are attending a conference you can not purchase a twilight ticket.

DianeM
12-11-2005, 04:18 PM
I don't think you can exchange tickets, but you might be able to upgrade to a 2-day park hopper. At least I've heard that you can increase the number of days. Anyone? It might be a good idea to have the DCA option available to you anyway, since the crowds in DL sound rather overwhelming.

My friend already bought a one day park hopper off the DL website for $76. Is there a way we can return it, get a refund and then buy a regular one day ticket for friday and a twilight ticket for Thursday? Thanks ina advance!

stan4d_steph
12-12-2005, 08:18 AM
Ticket purchases are non-refundable, but as stated by DianeM, you could upgrade to a 2-day hopper.

experiment626
12-12-2005, 10:04 AM
Oh duh!! I can't believe I forgot about the upgrade option. So in that sense you can upgrade from a 1-day hopper to the 2-day hopper, if you want to do two days.

potterphreak
12-12-2005, 11:16 AM
She's so goofy, doesn't want to go more than one day now. <sigh> I don't get what we are supposed to do Thursday night-I know she wants to go boozing out on the town but I have a problem doing that in town other tha my own without the safety and comfort of my DH being nearby. LOL Should be an interesting trip---check in Saturday for a most unusual trip report. :D