PDA

View Full Version : Counting down the days

jmdisque
12-10-2005, 04:44 AM
Hey everyone,
We are excitedly counting down the days until we leave for DL. We actually leave Kansas on Wednesday and will spend Sun the 18th and Mon the 19th in DL/DCA. I have been reading the trip reports and crowd comments and, as someone else posted, getting anxious about the crowds but will have to stop that and just put on my happy face when we get there. We've had lots of discussions with our girls (7 & 12) about the crowds, lines, etc and no whining. We'll see if it works.

We are staying with relatives in Fullerton which, of course, has been a huge savings on hotel rooms. I think we have enough stuff ready to keep everyone happy in the car (all I need is a pillow) and everyone at work is ready for me to leave so I'll stop talking about it!!!

Anything else to get ready? Any more tips on handling the girls in the park and especially while waiting in line? We'll be searching for hidden Mickey's. Anything else "special" or "secret" to look for? I haven't been to DL since 1984 so I can't imagine how different it will be. Of course, we will be there for the EP which was one of my favorite things when I was there last so I am very excited about that. Of course, we will try to fit in Fantasmic and the fireworks.

Any suggestions on what to hit first thing in the morning? Just continuing to try and figure out the best schedule to try and work out to see it all in 2 days.

I would still like to know where that "secret" bathroom is. Of course, with 2 girls along, I'm sure we'll hit most of them!! I guess my final worry can be the weather but it will be great anyway!!

For all of those who are going to be there when we are, have a great time.

Thanks for all your help in planning our trip!!!

Jacquie

twist1980
12-10-2005, 09:49 AM
Check out this thread: http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=50369

It has some fun little secrets and hidden things that we all like! :)