PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional Trip Photos

Osky
12-08-2005, 02:46 PM
OK. I finally got my trip photos up from the Candlelight Processional and Club 33 brunch on Sunday. Unfortunately, I am not in any of the photos as I was behind the camera the whole time. I also need to invest in a new camera for night shots, as I ended up with very few decent pictures of the Candlelight Processional itself. I also missed out on a good picture opportunity when Kelsey Grammer and family walked right in front of us prior to the start of the CP.

Photos: http://grundler.smugmug.com/gallery/1026186

BQ2
12-08-2005, 08:22 PM
Thanks for sharing :)

twist1980
12-08-2005, 08:25 PM
Wow! How did you get so lucky! I really enjoyed the pics of Club 33 (although I am quite jealous). And the Candlelight Processional looks like it was beautiful!

TowerofTerror
12-09-2005, 10:56 AM
Thank you for sharing I wish I was at the Candlelight Procession but I plan on going to next years

Osky
12-09-2005, 02:32 PM
Wow! How did you get so lucky! It's quite a long story, but it boils down to being in the right place at the right time. I happen to know a little more about the club than the average bear from reading these boards. A few months back, I was at an event and was talking to some different people whom I had just met. I basically picked up on the fact that one of the people in the group was a club member based on some comments they made and my knowledge from these boards. After everyone else was gone, I asked this person if they were indeed a club member, and the answer was yes. We discussed many things after that, and I left this person my contact information for an unrelated matter. We spoke several times after that, and a month back this person invited myself and my wife to join them for the CP and brunch. Three months ago, I never would have guessed I would be there for the CP, let alone the fabulous brunch.

MammaSilva
12-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Great pics and how cool to get invited to the brunch!

Timing is everything!

Crazy4DL
12-09-2005, 09:09 PM
Cool, grundler! :)

Opus1guy
12-09-2005, 10:04 PM
I'm so jealous! :)

You know something? That mouse is just everywhere! ;)