PDA

View Full Version : How long is the "Everyone Plays for the Kids' Price" promotion going on for?

keschy
12-08-2005, 02:22 PM
I saw that the dates of use are 1/3/06-4/27/06 and I'm wondering if anyone knows how long they will actually be selling them. If I wait until February will the deal be off? Or can I buy them through April? It's such a great deal I don't want to miss out! Thanks!

twist1980
12-08-2005, 04:13 PM
Here is the offer directly from Disneyland.com, looks like as long as you book by April 4th you are good! Have fun!

Now, with each adult vacation package you purchase for travel between 1/3/06 - 4/27/06, one child flies free to the DisneylandŽ Resort and gets a free 3-Day* or longer DisneylandŽ Resort Park HopperŽ Bonus Ticket. Make your reservations by 4/4/06 and come be a part of the DisneylandŽ 50th Anniversary Celebration!

Booking Tips:
If you wish to include Kids Fly Free Air Transportation in your package, look for the Kids Fly Free logo to the left of all Kids Fly Free flight options.
View participating airlines and airports (http://dlr.reservations.disney.go.com/DisneylandIBC/Descriptions/2006/KFFMarkets.html).
Take advantage of the Everyone Plays for the Kids' Price or Kids Play Free special ticket offers when choosing the ticket option that best suits your needs.
Note that when choosing a ticket type, the Everyone Plays for the Kids' Price special ticket offer is automatically selected. To choose the Kids Play Free special ticket offer, simply select a "Kids Free" ticket type.

Darkbeer
12-08-2005, 04:17 PM
If you are looking for tickets only, they will be on sale at Disneyland.com until about the same time, as you do have to take into concideration shipping the tickets.

keschy
12-08-2005, 04:25 PM
Thank You so much for the information! I couldn't find it when I was looking into it before.

Noah
12-08-2005, 07:01 PM
Ok, This is only for two day or more park hoppers, still a great deal though.

Darkbeer
12-08-2005, 07:07 PM
Actually, it is only for THREE day or more ParkHoppers bought in advance.

disneycanuk
12-09-2005, 10:26 AM
I just bought my adults play for kids price last week its a heck of a deal doing it, when I did it for a christmas present for someone I was expecting them on the 15 of december and they showed up the next day. Now just tick down till feb when we are on our way down.....yah