PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report (12/1-12/5)

Enter The Mouse
12-07-2005, 05:58 PM
Our first day was thursday and it went well. Crowds were light and it was warm. Our first ride was space mountain and my mom got sick. Me and my sister loved it. I had my first dole whip float, I loved it. My favorite part was the ice cream yum:p !!! We rode a few of our favorites and then the day was over. We ate at the walk up side of tortilla joes and I had nachos. Those were really good!

The next day I met up with a friend who I learned was coming at the same time a week before. We rode almost everything with almost no lines. We ate at rancho del zolaco and had really good food. It rained and we were in line for big thunder when it broke down. Oh well.

Saturday was crazy! It was the most crowded I had ever seen it. All lines were incredably long, so we went to california adventure. We rode all those and had fun. We saw some of the procesional. It wasn't really my kind of thing. It was really crowded and we went to watch fantasmic instead. That was cool.

Sunday was better then saturday. It was less crowded. I got to do a lot. It was a pretty mellow day.

Monday was our last day. We did early entry and rode space mountain twice and Buzz Lightyear. We did all our favorite rides and the few we hadn't done. It was a good day and we were ready to go home.

Overall a great trip. We had so much fun. Space mountain was great and dole whips were awesome.

Reviews

Space Mountain 10/10
Buzz Lightyear 9/10
Columbia Sailing Ship 9.5/10

Dolewhips 10/10
Dolewhip Floats 9/10

I enjoyed the dolewhip better then the float. I don't think I like Pineapple Juice very much.

We plan on returning spring of 07 for nemo. Only 15 months! Oh well, at least I have mouse planet.

Wesley815
12-07-2005, 06:29 PM
Glad you had a fun trip! :) Yeah, this past weekend was a little crazy with the whole Candlelight event, but it sounds like you made the most of it and enjoyed everything.

I'm glad you understood the best thing to do was to just relax and deal with the crowds, I wish more people would do that. No need to rush and kill someone over taking 10 extra min to get somewhere, lol... of course these same people drive on the freeways. :eek:

hehe, thanks for the good trip report! :D