PDA

View Full Version : Where is DaddyB?

CrazyMouse
12-06-2005, 03:25 PM
I'm not forcing him to put pics up now. But i really enjoy looking at this fotographs of Disneyland and DCA. Hope to see his update soon. :fez:

Darkbeer
12-06-2005, 03:45 PM
He posted today around 1:15....

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=50951

Regarding this week's update... I was sick with the flu last week, and now I've gone and caught a chest cold. Add to that a weekend from hell with Mrs. DaddyB in Northern California sorting through her recently deceased step-mother's belongings and me at home with two little ones AND houseguests AND a family photo shoot have all added up to either an extremely late photo update, or no update at all again this week. I hate to flake, so I can't believe I won't get SOMETHING up, but it's likely to be only 20 or 30 pictures this week and won't be until Wednesday (bummer, I know!).

Enter The Mouse
12-06-2005, 07:11 PM
I think saw him! He was taking pixs of flowers and there was a disney guard near him. It was like seeing a celebrity! lol

skoolpsyk
12-06-2005, 07:57 PM
His pics are so good, I don't even bother taking my camera anymore!

Chris Lang
12-06-2005, 08:41 PM
Brett has been ill this week and hopes to have his update ready by tomorrow (Wednesday) night. Please be patient.

twist1980
12-07-2005, 07:32 PM
While we all miss DaddyB's update (who could not), I just want to wish him the best! It is totally the flu/cold time of the year and hope you feel better soon DaddyB!! The anticipation of your pictures will make them that much better when we see them! ;)