PDA

View Full Version : Helping buying a ticket

Jwebbal
12-05-2005, 09:07 AM
Okay, so the park updates is missing discount information this week and last and I can't rely on the old ones as they were so out of date. I am looking to buy a ticket for tomorrow, at least one day, perhaps one that can be used a few days (but probably not in the immediate future?). My FIL is going and we have annual passes. What is the best place to buy a ticket for a situation like this? I do have Costco, and have seen they sell tickets, but not sure of the details. I also have AAA as well. Does anyone know how these work or where I can get more information (even the costco package doesn't have a lot of details on it). Please help, or steer me in the right direction, thanks!

adriennek
12-05-2005, 10:14 AM
Does your employer have a company store or a human resources department that sells discounted products and services to employees? A few weeks ago we got a ticket at my husband's company store that was nicely discounted - I think it was $10 off a one-day one-park admission price. They had every kind of ticket from one-day one-park to one-day and on up park hoppers to APs.

Adrienne