PDA

View Full Version : Sephora

disneygurl92
12-05-2005, 06:57 AM
Hi,
I was wondering if Sephora still did free makeovers and if there is an age limit or something to get one. My friend wants to go for her birthday so I was just checking. Also does anyone think Disneyland will be crowded this Thursday? I'm going for an early Christmas present before it gets too crowded.
Thanks,
disneygurl92:D

sunfun94
12-05-2005, 08:05 AM
Hi,
I was wondering if Sephora still did free makeovers and if there is an age limit or something to get one. My friend wants to go for her birthday so I was just checking. Also does anyone think Disneyland will be crowded this Thursday? I'm going for an early Christmas present before it gets too crowded.
Thanks,
disneygurl92:D

they do actually... I would give them a call to be sure (714) 758-1700.. but it says that they do on their website! :) www.sephora.com
As for crowds, it probrably (sp?) wont be too bad..Winter break hasnt started yet but just make sure you are ready to use fast pass to its extent! JIC.. Have a great time!

stan4d_steph
12-05-2005, 08:21 AM
Thursday shouldn't be bad. Enjoy your trip, and let us know how the makeover goes! :)

12-05-2005, 08:48 AM
When we did the Sephora makeover, Daughter #2 was 12 and they were fine with it. And I was 47 and by faaaaar the oldest one in the group. They were fine with that, too.

It's all good.

sunfun94
12-05-2005, 10:12 PM
Yeah, they do a real good job too... my bf had one done and she got all sorts of fun little samples of what they used afterwards :)

disneygurl92
12-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Thanks. That really helped me a lot. I am so excited. :D

ToursbabeC3po
12-07-2005, 10:44 AM
Yeah, they do a real good job too... my bf had one done and she got all sorts of fun little samples of what they used afterwards :)

LOL when you said bf I thought you meant your "Boy friend" LOL

richas
12-07-2005, 01:09 PM
That's what I thought too ;-)! When I stayed at GCH recently there was a flyer for a make over at Sephoa. It was $30, but you got that $ in products.

sunfun94
12-07-2005, 06:26 PM
LOL when you said bf I thought you meant your "Boy friend" LOL

LOL... I gave it a little thought as well but as you can see never changed it! :)

sunfun94
12-07-2005, 06:34 PM
That's what I thought too ;-)! When I stayed at GCH recently there was a flyer for a make over at Sephoa. It was $30, but you got that $ in products.

sorry for double posting:::

Ok, I got the low down... I called Sephora and they said that the normal consultations during the day are infact free.

Also, right now if you are staying at any of the 3 DLR hotels for $35 you can get a much more indepth clinic at 830am on Saturday and Sundays only. It runs about an 1.5 hr. The cost is basically a gurantee that you are getting the 35 in product (which isnt such a bad idea) like a gift card.

Hope this helps! I set myself up with a regular makeover...with all this talk about it I thought it would be fun! :D

12-08-2005, 04:03 AM
The cost is basically a gurantee that you are getting the 35 in product (which isnt such a bad idea) like a gift card.

No, not a guarantee of $35 in product but, in fact, an actual Sephora gift card worth $35. You can spend the gift card right there and then or at your convenience at any Sephora or give it to someone else.

The gift card comes in a nice holder - a purse mirror, as I recall.

twist1980
12-08-2005, 04:33 AM

It is a purse mirror, I got a Sephora gift card for my birthday two years ago.

Have a good time with your makeover. They do a fantastic job! I've done a couple at the Seattle store when they've had special events. It is such a fun store and you can easily find $35 worth of fun stuff to buy!

sunfun94
12-08-2005, 08:12 AM
No, not a guarantee of $35 in product but, in fact, an actual Sephora gift card worth $35. You can spend the gift card right there and then or at your convenience at any Sephora or give it to someone else.

Thanks for that... I worded it wrong! :) The rep for Sephora said that and I typed it wrong! lol...