PDA

View Full Version : Disney Deals for Disneyland Merchandise?

PrincessMomma
12-04-2005, 09:50 PM
I check the "Disney Deals" auction site for Disneyland merchandise every so often, and when I typed in "www.disneydeals.com" tonight, I was taken to the Disney Shopping site (previously Disney Store). I was able to find their auction site by searching through Ebay, but found it odd that the usual route didn't work. It got me wondering... are they doing away with the disney deals site?

SandraVB79
12-05-2005, 12:06 AM
I always go through eBay, and it still worked this weekend....

PrincessMomma
12-15-2005, 04:33 PM
I recently had to contact Disney Deals after an item was missing from my shipment ~ and was told that yes, indeed, the site is going away. They will still have Disney Auctions, just not Disney Deals. There are a few items that will be on the site for awhile as they are transitioning.

wwithers
12-15-2005, 06:30 PM
Try http://stores.ebay.com/Disney-Deals-direct-from-Disney

biolabetty
12-15-2005, 10:41 PM
I thought there was something different about that site. It has been one of my very favorites, and I noticed they just didn't have the large selection of items available that they had previously. I like Disney Auctions, but they carried different items, and tended to be a bit higher priced. I will miss Disney Deals. I wish they would quit messing with stuff I like.:(

CrazyTrain
12-17-2005, 01:28 PM
Good riddance!!!

I Heart Disneyland!
12-17-2005, 09:22 PM
I loved Disney Deals! I've bought a ton of DL t-shirts for under $10 and some cute vintage Disney poster tote bags too for under $10. I hate to see it go. :( I wondered why their selection has dwindled the past few weeks.