PDA

View Full Version : Early June trip and AAA pkg?

Buffytheweedslayer
12-04-2005, 06:50 PM
Hi!

We are planning our first trip to Disneyland in early June 2006 - We would really like to stay at Grand Californian and I have been looking at the AAA packages with the enhanced Fast Pass for our stay. However before I book I wanted to know if there are ever any specials for early June or is the AAA package as good as it gets for that time frame? I do not want to wait too long to book and miss out on the AAA and I don't want to book to soon and miss out on a upcoming special. Any advice would be appreciated. How soon should I book for early June?

Thanks!!:)

JosieGirl71
12-04-2005, 07:35 PM
Have you checked out www.getawaytoday.com? They have excellent prices but you won't get the enhanced fastpass. :)

Buffytheweedslayer
12-05-2005, 03:38 AM
Have you checked out www.getawaytoday.com? They have excellent prices but you won't get the enhanced fastpass. :)

Yes I have - after we add in 2 more tickets it comes out to about $40 less then the AAA package. I think the enhanced Fast Passes with AAA would be worth the extra $40. I do keep checking GetAwatToday though incase they add anything more specials.:)