PDA

View Full Version : Help me pick a date?

passthepixiedust
12-04-2005, 06:41 AM
Hi everybody, I haven't posted much lately, but have still been enjoying reading all your posts and collecting ideas for our next trip !

Speaking of our next trip, I was wondering if some of you regulars could help me out. When we visited at the end of August last year, we upgraded to Annual passes so that we could go back again within a year (gives me more incentive to save up !)

We were thinking of going from May 15 - 26 but now I'm wondering if it might be better not to pull the kids out of school for that long and was thinking maybe July 24- Aug 4. I know that it will busier then, but will it be much worse than my Aug 25 -31 trip this year ? We didn't find the crowds too bad at that time. Do you think the inconvenience of big crowds is made up for by the extra park hours etc ? Are there any other factors I should take into consideration ? American holidays etc ? HELP !!

MammaSilva
12-04-2005, 07:28 AM
The summer week you've selected doesn't have any holidays so that wouldn't be a factor and if you've already seen the park mid summer you know what to expect.

My personal issue about doing the spring dates is that the rehabs aren't usually finished, the parks hours aren't at the max, the fireworks, parades and other 'special stuff' tends to go only on the weekend, so for the 'same' cost (yeah your hotel will be a bit more but not much if you start looking now) I'd go for the summer date, but that's just one opinion.

stan4d_steph
12-05-2005, 08:18 AM
I would go with Spring, but I try to avoid Summer crowds at all costs.