PDA

View Full Version : What is Candlelight and

potterphreak
12-03-2005, 08:53 PM
why is everyone going to be there? LOL This trip with SIL was originally scheduled for 12/6 so I didn't think it would be a factor and now I realize it's this Sunday. Hmmm!

Thanks in advance!

Stupid_American
12-04-2005, 05:17 AM
Shout "Bah Humbug!" if you must, but the candlelight is an hour long extravaganza that creates a mess of town square the entire day.

The arena would be a wonderful place for this.

MammaSilva
12-04-2005, 06:30 AM
Shout "Bah Humbug!" if you must, but the candlelight is an hour long extravaganza that creates a mess of town square the entire day.

The arena would be a wonderful place for this.

They tried it at the Fantasyland theater for several years and have moved it back to Main Street.

To PP....it's gona be busy, crowded, and insane to get IN and out of Main street. If you don't mind using the monorail for in/out that should help a little but it's going to be BUSY!

potterphreak
12-04-2005, 07:00 AM
Thanks so much!!!

sunfun94
12-04-2005, 09:04 AM
I was there yesterday.. alllll day and watched the CP and it wasnt so bad (the guest traffic)...just go with the flow if you find yourself caught up in it all and know that you are going be forced to go in one direction heading towards town square after 330-400pm about half way down main st...it got much lighter after the show started.. Have fun!