PDA

View Full Version : AP newbie question

christina
12-03-2005, 08:14 AM
I just became a AP holder a couple of weeks ago. Yeah!!! This is a huge for me because for years I have have been trying to convert my husband to a Disney fan and on our last trip a few weeks ago he said he wanted to buy an annual pass. I almost cried.
Anywho I 'm trying to plan our next trip and want to take advantage of any discounts possible. Where do you find out information on Disney Hotel AP rates? Are they posted on a monthly basis? I'm trying to find rates for either Febuary or July.

Thanks for any help

Darkbeer
12-03-2005, 08:22 AM
Mousesavers.com keeps track of all the discount at Disney hotels.

AP rates are usually announced about a month or two in advance...

http://www.mousesavers.com/dlresorts.html

stan4d_steph
12-05-2005, 07:53 AM
You can also find a list of AP discounts on the Disneyland AP website. You will need to register your AP to give you access to the page.

sunfun94
12-05-2005, 07:58 AM
You can also find a list of AP discounts on the Disneyland AP website. You will need to register your AP to give you access to the page.

In fact, on the list of special promotions it will have a phone number for you to be able to call to DLR to use your AP for packages or just hotel rooms. It may be better to talk to them directly as you can find out more info on the available rooms. I have found that when I call it is easier to find rooms from Central Reservations... so if you dont find anything you are looking for room wise from that first number, just ask the CM for the Central Resi #...it never hurts! :) Have a great time!:D

christina
12-05-2005, 09:55 AM
Thanks to all of you for the helpful info!!