PDA

View Full Version : Park-Hoppers Arrive!

disneyhound
12-03-2005, 06:39 AM
I got my DL 4-day Park-Hoppers in the mail! I ordered from DL website. What a deal, everyone plays at kids prices! I love having our tickets in hand when we arrive at the park on the first day, and we stroll past the ticket booths and head to the main gate! :p

tink360
12-03-2005, 04:36 PM
That's a great deal. You must be so excited for your trip, have a wonderful time! :D

disneyperson
12-03-2005, 04:47 PM
Yay for you. At a great price too,even better.

disneyhound
12-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Thanks! Next week I start trying for Fantasmic Balcony seats...

annieb727
12-05-2005, 11:11 AM
good luck on those balcony seats!! let us know how you do!

disneyhound
12-05-2005, 12:43 PM
good luck on those balcony seats!! let us know how you do!

Thanks annieb727; I called the ticket office this morning, just to make sure I had the correct number! The person who answered the phone said they sell out fast, as most MP'ers know to be true. "I think I can, I think I can..." :p

disneyhound
12-07-2005, 11:04 AM
I got Fantasmic Balcony seats yesterday for January! Yaaaa!!!

As suggested I started calling about 5 minutes before 8:00AM. I got through every time, no busy signal ever. Prior to 8:00, I kept getting their recorded message, I would hang up as soon as it started. I had the following website up and running: http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Pacific/d/-8

I waited about 20 seconds each time I called; used the Last Number Redial feature on the phone. At 7:59:48AM, a real person picked up the phone. I asked for tickets for the 9:00PM show. The person on the other end said, I'm sorry (my heart sank) there is no 9:00PM show that night. I asked her if she was sure, reminding her that it was a Friday night. She checked again, and said that she must have selected the wrong day.

This morning I used the same technique, and at 7:59:45AM I got an operator. I told this operator that I wanted to purchase 50th Tour tickets for the 6:00PM tour that ends with the fireworks reserved seating. She said that the 6:00PM Tour was not offered that day. I asked if she was sure, that it was a Saturday. She looked and told me that she was sorry, she had looked at the wrong day.

Two times in a row, an operator has told me in error, that what I was seeking was not available. Thought that was strange. The girl on the phone this morning was new, she kept saying to herself, OK, OK... My advice, be polite and persistant...

But; I Got My Tickets!! :D:p:D;)

tink360
12-07-2005, 03:16 PM
Wonderful!!!:D You & your family are going to love it, I'm sure.

know what you mean about being patient - I must have had someone new when I tried to get my tour tickets for the fireworks. I was asking whether I would be able to see the castle lit up & tinkerbell from the seats - wonder what he must have been thinking to sell me tickets to the parade. :p

disneyhound
12-07-2005, 03:33 PM
...wonder what he must have been thinking to sell me tickets to the parade. :p

Funny how sometimes the consumer has better info...