PDA

View Full Version : Question about Fantasmic Premier Seating...

annieb727
12-03-2005, 06:19 AM
If the show is cancelled, do you get a refund? Just curious 'cuz I just read something about rain, and realized it's a possibilit Fantastmic could get cancelled -- but we've spent A LOT of money -- and they say no refunds...but I'm wondering if this would be an exception??

disneyhound
12-03-2005, 06:31 AM
Good question; I imagine, the "No Refund" policy is for no-shows, people who do not attend for whatever reason, but if the show is cancelled, they would have to refund your money. Remember you pay with a credit card. If the show was cancelled, and I was told that I was not getting a refund, I would put the charge in arbitration. :eek:

annieb727
12-03-2005, 07:19 AM
good point...i would want to do the same thing!

indyBeagle
12-03-2005, 07:55 PM
Last Christmas break when we were there, they cancelled F! for high winds and we went to City Hall and they gave us a refund for our priority seating.

roxtdotty
12-04-2005, 10:23 AM
Yes, you get a full refund or you are allowed to reschedule if Disney cancels Fantasmic. Also, When you go to Guest Relations to pick up your tickets they will tell you when to check in. Go earlier!! She told me to check in at 8:30 for the 9:00 show. Thankfully I saw the CM setting up around 7:00 and she checked us in and we were second on the list which meant we were second in line. The people who came at 8:30 were last.

stan4d_steph
12-05-2005, 08:06 AM
Yes, you get a full refund or you are allowed to reschedule if Disney cancels Fantasmic. Also, When you go to Guest Relations to pick up your tickets they will tell you when to check in. Go earlier!! She told me to check in at 8:30 for the 9:00 show. Thankfully I saw the CM setting up around 7:00 and she checked us in and we were second on the list which meant we were second in line. The people who came at 8:30 were last.I believe the balcony seating is based on the order in which you purchased your tickets rather than order in which you arrive. Was your seating for the riverside? Or perhaps it was for the balcony before the policy was changed a few years ago?

roxtdotty
12-05-2005, 09:30 AM
Yes, we did have riverside seating so we were seated according to when we checked in. I guess balcony seating seats you according to when you call and make your reservation.