PDA

View Full Version : Great Friday [December 2, 2005]

jpeben
12-03-2005, 01:26 AM
I always go every friday to the park and hang out and check out all the action. I usually meet my friend and talk to lots of castmembers that know us by name. But tonight was extra special. I have to note that all of the cast members were in an unsually happy mood today. We found two abandoned space mountain fast passes and got to go when we were expecting the fastpass machines to be done for the day which they were. I saw my cast member friend in the Music shop on mainstreet and he was just great. I got to play piano again at the Coke Corner in front of people and got more great applause. We found two blank fast passes for Indy and went to the Fast pass guy and said "What time is it?" He says "7:40" I then wrote that down on the blank fast pass and he let us go. It turned out he recognized us from Thunder Mountain and thought our little joke was funny. My friend knows lots of people on the Mattehorn and they gave us switch passes so we didn't have to wait in line we rode it twice in a row, once on both sides. They didn't even take the pass so we can use it again next week. There was a great female cast member on Buzz Lightyear and she kept seeing us and encouraging us every time. I topped my score of 870,000 and passed the big 1,000,000. All the people were looking at my car and it said 999,999. I was third for the day with like 1,270,000. Then we finished off with space as usual last in line at 12:00. Our favorite castmembers rode with us on the last train of the night, and were just happy to be having fun. The day was just awesome, it was a different experience like I have never had before. Maybe it was the rain, but it was sure great. It makes me glad to know I will get to work in such a happy place in January.

disneyhound
12-03-2005, 05:40 AM
Nice! How were the crowds?

TowerofTerror
12-03-2005, 10:08 AM
i bet it was very light since it was a rainy day.

jpeben
12-03-2005, 02:18 PM
After the fireworks were done, the park was pretty much empty. They cancelled the second showing of Fantasmic so I guess a lot of people just left. Almost all the rides were 5-10 minute waits.