PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Ears and the Revenge of the Huge Noggin

EchoThree76
12-02-2005, 02:57 AM
I have been blessed with the head roughly the size of Rhode Island. (i got my own weather system.) Needless to say when it say one size fits most, i land just this side of a small planetoid. That being said do they offer 'ears' for those more well indowed in the noodle dept?

scaeagles
12-02-2005, 06:00 AM
I sympathize, man. I can't even find ball caps to fit.

tod
12-02-2005, 06:24 AM
I have been blessed with the head roughly the size of Rhode Island. (i got my own weather system.) Needless to say when it say one size fits most, i land just this side of a small planetoid. That being said do they offer 'ears' for those more well indowed in the noodle dept?

I have the same problem -- when I look at racks of baseball caps, I chiuckle and move on -- but the Mouse Ears caps sit on top of my head just fine.

--t

hlbtimes2
12-02-2005, 06:40 AM
The ears seem to run big. I have an average size adult (womans) head. I bought the "youth" size ears. I bought my 3 and 7 year olds, the "infant" size. There is an adult size which will probably fit you fine.

THpoohbear
12-02-2005, 07:31 AM
My hubby has a larger than average head too, and I was worried about the ears fitting properly. They don't have extra large sizes (I asked), but the regular size sits well towards the back of his head. They stay on very well too, unless it's windy. I hope it works for you too!

Disneynerd
12-02-2005, 11:27 AM
I have been blessed with the head roughly the size of Rhode Island. (i got my own weather system.) Needless to say when it say one size fits most, i land just this side of a small planetoid. That being said do they offer 'ears' for those more well indowed in the noodle dept?I just laughed SO hard at this post, I showered my laptop with ginger tea! I can't help you, Rohde Island head, but I wish you luck on your quest for a gigantic set of Mickey ears. Please feel free to cry yourself to sleep on your HUGE pillow.

DaddyB
12-02-2005, 12:36 PM
"It's like Sputnik. Round, but quite pointy in places."

Don't know if you were going for the "So I Married An Axe Murderer" reference when you talked about your "huge noggin", but that's what it reminded me of.

Hey, y'know they have those giant foam Mickey ears now. That oughta' fit the most gigantic of heads.

("that was a bit off sides, wasn't it? he'll be crying himself to sleep tonight when he lays his head down on his huge pilla' ")