PDA

View Full Version : Early Entry & the Annual Pass?

monzmom
12-01-2005, 11:03 AM
Hi! I'm less than two weeks away from our next trip to DL (:D) and I'm totally excited. We went ahead and bought Deluxe Annual Passports as we'll be heading back in September 2006 for the half marathon. We've always had 3-4 day park hoppers which included the early entry feature. Does anyone know if Annual Passport holders get to take advantage of the early entry days? Any info would be appreciated! DU

Wendi
12-01-2005, 11:10 AM
Only if you are staying at a DLR property hotel... if so, you can take advantage of EE every day it's offered. Otherwise, you're outta luck on EE.

Rteneyck
12-01-2005, 11:11 AM
Hi! I'm less than two weeks away from our next trip to DL (:D) and I'm totally excited. We went ahead and bought Deluxe Annual Passports as we'll be heading back in September 2006 for the half marathon. We've always had 3-4 day park hoppers which included the early entry feature. Does anyone know if Annual Passport holders get to take advantage of the early entry days? Any info would be appreciated! DU

you will not be able to do the early entry unless you are staying at a Disney property.

hlbtimes2
12-01-2005, 11:25 AM
If you have not already bought our AP you would be better off to buy a park hopper, use the EE, then upgrade to an AP on the last day.

monzmom
12-01-2005, 11:26 AM
Oh well. Live and learn. Thanks for the info guys! DU