PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Cancellation? [reservation available]

kiowa
12-01-2005, 06:27 AM
So just to put it out there, I know for many of you going to the Procession is a really big deal. I was able to score a reservation for dinner at Hooks point or Storytellers cafe I can remember. On Sunday the 4th for the 8 o'clock show. I am not going to be going unfortunately. So if anyone would like my reservation please private message me and i'll call and put it under your name. I figure if I tell them that I am not able to go but my other person still plans to I can change the name to yours. Hope this is an OK post, since I'm just trying to help another out.

kiowa
12-01-2005, 07:37 AM
and this is why it sucks to post on this board sometime, I try to help others out, they change my wording, move my topic. I know that reservations were tough to get, I guess they'll just go to waste since no one will see this. The man is watching, be careful!!!!

Crazy4DL
12-01-2005, 08:33 AM
and this is why it sucks to post on this board sometime, I try to help others out, they change my wording, move my topic. I know that reservations were tough to get, I guess they'll just go to waste since no one will see this. The man is watching, be careful!!!!

What? :confused:

Why will no one see this? I can see it.

I think they only move posts to keep things organized.

AVP
12-01-2005, 10:31 AM
and this is why it sucks to post on this board sometime, I try to help others out, they change my wording, move my topic. I know that reservations were tough to get, I guess they'll just go to waste since no one will see this. The man is watching, be careful!!!!Gee, I found it. In fact, your post is now visible from both the Disneyland AND the Buy / Sell forum where you should have posted it.

AVP
- who never understands why people complain when the moderators of a moderated board actually moderate according to the community policies.

cstephens
12-01-2005, 11:05 AM

I think your free speech rights were violated...

stan4d_steph
12-05-2005, 08:28 AM
Date for item is passed. Thread closed.