PDA

View Full Version : Days Inn Disneyland West report

mi_mous
11-30-2005, 11:19 PM
We all stayed here the week before Thanksgiving.

I have to say, it was quite clean. The beds were actually comfortable, or perhaps I was just really tired when it came time to sleep.
My only complaint was the bathrooms SERIOUSLY need to be redone. They smelled of mildew, and the tiles were coming out of the grout that was supposed to be holding them in. (I don't know if all of them are like this, but ours was really bad. Perhaps because we had requested adjoining rooms??)
I did have another complaint, but nothing that the management could do about it. The rooms are close to a VERY busy road. You can hear all the noise from the street if you are in one of the rooms closest to the road. I only experienced that one night though. (I heard sirens, a person who almost ran a stop light come to a skidding halt, and a very loud stereo.. but that was about all.)
The management are VERY nice, he was even willing to let us keep our extra car in the parking lot till a certain time so we wouldn't have to pay 2 times for parking. It didn't work out for us, but we were still able to do it!
The breakfast needs a little update, or you need to get there early enough. Just donuts and danishes. Juice and Coffee.
They did have fridges and microwaves though, so we did a little grocery shopping to help out with breakfast.
Another thought about the bathrooms, the showers had immediate HOT water, which was nice to not have to wait, sometimes it even got too hot.

All in all, I was happy with staying there, and if they re-do the bathrooms, I would stay there again. It really wasn't bad, for the price!!

stan4d_steph
12-01-2005, 06:38 AM
If you haven't already, please submit your review to the MousePlanet Review Database. :)