PDA

View Full Version : Friday, Saturday or Sunday Night? [Dec. 2 - 4]

ucube
11-29-2005, 11:30 PM
Going to spend an evening at D'Land this weekend...7pm - Midnight.
Park is open Fri, Sat and Sun til Midnight.
Which night should I go?
Which will be least crowded?

Any suggestions?

Andrew
11-29-2005, 11:37 PM
Sunday night will be the least crowded of the three, and should empty out quite nicely after the last major entertainment event (be it Fantasmic! or fireworks).

TowerofTerror
11-30-2005, 01:37 AM
I say go on Sunday.

stan4d_steph
11-30-2005, 06:33 AM
Going to spend an evening at D'Land this weekend...7pm - Midnight. Park is open Fri, Sat and Sun til Midnight. Which night should I go? Which will be least crowded? Any suggestions?Normally, I would go with Sunday, as Andrew mentioned. However, this weekend is Candlelight weekend on Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 3 and 4. For that reason, I would say that Friday would be your best bet for this particular weekend.

Niwel
11-30-2005, 12:20 PM
It's a toss up -- the park will be crowded Friday since people don't have to work, but I think if you stay away from the Candlelight area on Sunday it shouldn't be too bad afterward (since people have to go to work Monday). Good points for both Fri and Sun -- I think we can all agree that Saturday would just be a bad idea. :)

ucube
11-30-2005, 08:13 PM
Thanks to all.
Think I'll take my chances on Sunday!
At least no Friday night traffic on the 5.

Doug
12-01-2005, 07:51 AM
Since people don't have to work? What the heck are you talking about?! Friday is another normal day...

It's a toss up -- the park will be crowded Friday since people don't have to work, but I think if you stay away from the Candlelight area on Sunday it shouldn't be too bad afterward (since people have to go to work Monday). Good points for both Fri and Sun -- I think we can all agree that Saturday would just be a bad idea. :)

Niwel
12-01-2005, 11:41 AM
Since people don't have to work? What the heck are you talking about?! Friday is another normal day...

People don't have to work THE NEXT DAY (Saturday). It's the reason Sunday night is usually not as bad as Friday night. People have to get up and work on Monday.