PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks from outside the park

Bolivar
11-29-2005, 12:54 PM
I will be arriving on Saturday evening and won't go into the park until Sunday. We should arrive in time for the fireworks. We are staying at the DLH and have requested the Sierra tower, above the sixth floor, park side. Assuming we get that we will watch from the room, but if we don't get that, where should we go to watch them?

lauramaynot
11-29-2005, 12:57 PM
Great view from the parking structure if you don't mind paying the $10.00 parking fee. We have free parking on our AP's and we sometimes catch fireworks from there. If you have the soundtrack to the show you could listen to that while you watch :D and then the show would be almost complete.

Arnie
11-29-2005, 01:00 PM
You could always just walk to the top of the parking structure. Or go sit in the esplande and watch from there.

Darkbeer
11-29-2005, 01:56 PM
Or walk to the Paradise Pier Hotel and watch from the Pool Deck, the view isn't the best, but they do pipe in the music :)

Gone2Disneyland
11-29-2005, 03:22 PM
I will be arriving on Saturday evening and won't go into the park until Sunday. We should arrive in time for the fireworks. We are staying at the DLH and have requested the Sierra tower, above the sixth floor, park side. Assuming we get that we will watch from the room, but if we don't get that, where should we go to watch them?
I've viewed them from the top of the parking structure. What's neat about that spot is experiencing the fireworks shot from behind Toontown so huge and loud. The fact that no music is played didn't bother me (tho' from having seen the show often from within the park, my brain filled in the soundtrack easily enough :) )

I've also seen them from the esplanade between Disneyland and DCA and was very surprised how much I enjoyed viewing them from there as well. Again, no music, but when I stood so that the Main Street station was my center, it stood in nicely for the castle when the appropriate fireworks went off.