PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Web Weirdness [entertainment schedule][merged]

hlbtimes2
11-28-2005, 08:03 AM
I was just looking at the Disneyland site calendar. I noticed they have Block Party Bash listed for 4:30 at Disneyland for the next couple of days (I didnt look past that), and they have the Club Buzz Stage in DCA. Have their been some odd changes or just mistakes?

carolyn
11-28-2005, 08:03 AM
I'm planning to go to DLR today and I was checking the entertainment schedule on the DL website.

1) Are there fireworks tonight? It wasn't listed on the schedule. I know they are closing early at 8:00, but two Mondays ago they did have fireworks at 7:45. Fireworks were also not listed for Friday when they're open until 12:00.

2) Is Block Party Bash now at Disneyland? It's listed under DL, not DCA.

socaltexan02
11-28-2005, 08:04 AM
I don't know for sure but that sounds like it's GOT to be a misprint!

JookyG
11-28-2005, 09:58 AM
A few weeks ago there was nothing listed in the schedule for a day or two, so maybe it's a database problem.

DaddyB
11-28-2005, 10:08 AM
i was looking up the schedule for a friends of mine for the 10th (Saturday) and it says the Parade of Dreams is at 9:25pm and the Block Party Bash is at DISNEYLAND at 3 pm.

I figured it was a mistake and told me friend that the BPB is over at DCA (they're not going there) the PoD is most likely at 3pm and the FIREWORKS are at 9:25

JookyG
11-28-2005, 12:50 PM
Maybe one of the underpaid web developers or DBAs messed something up while they were adding the Electrical Parade to the schedule for the 10th & 11th [he said wistfully].

sandiegorob
11-28-2005, 03:12 PM
Glad I'm not the only one that noticed. I'd like to see how they'd move club buzz over to DCA. Funnt things about websites, I monitor my work site daily and believe me, it's small. How DL can goof this up is beyond me.

DangerMouse
11-28-2005, 03:30 PM
Maybe one of the underpaid web developers or DBAs messed something up while they were adding the Electrical Parade to the schedule for the 10th & 11th [he said wistfully].

Yeahhhh, that's the ticket . . . :p

twist1980
11-28-2005, 07:36 PM
Did anyone else notice that the fireworks were also taken off the schedule? I was just on DL's site checking the schedule (for the millionth time), for when I'm there in two weeks. The fireworks are no where to be found...

Alex S.
11-28-2005, 08:16 PM
You should look at January when it shows something called Rock Saves the Earth happening at 12am.

TowerofTerror
11-28-2005, 09:48 PM
wow maybe they been sleeping the webmaster for the Disneyland website hopefully they get it fixed.

DopeyWife
11-28-2005, 10:37 PM
2) Is Block Party Bash now at Disneyland? It's listed under DL, not DCA.

I noticed this on the calendar for tomorrow too, as well as Bone Thugs and Harmony performing at California Adventure.

EmmasMom
11-29-2005, 07:15 AM
I have been reading about the strange schedules at Disneyland.com and then this morning I typed in Disneyland.com and when it popped up the Disneyland page looked normal but the header on top was for Disneyland.com.au (Australia). Strange. Are they having problems or is this usual? I had never noticed that before.

TikiGeek
11-29-2005, 07:21 AM
Yesterday all of the calendars on that site were screwed up - I have not checked today - so yes I would say that they are having some difficulties. ;)

Update: I just checked the calendars and they appear to be correct for the dates I checked (this week). Yesterday they showed Block Party Bash at DL??? A 10:30 Remember... fireworks show at the House of Blues!