PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Hungry Bear?

ActionMarco
11-28-2005, 03:38 PM
So yesterday my brother and I were at Disneyland and decided to eat at our favorite restaurant, the HungryBear. So when we arrive the menus look different. Gone is the double cheesburger, and it was replaced with a cheeseburger and bacon. So we both decide to try the cheeseburger with bacon. Well when our order was ready we look at the cheeseburger and the bread looks different. So we sit down and start eating. The bread was hard and cold. Yuck. The meat had no flavor at all. They french fries were nasty. What have they done to hungry bear?

kimi911
11-28-2005, 04:14 PM
Also, haven't they got rid of the Veggie burgers? I'm really going to be sad, if they did because I like getting a veggie burger there.

I Heart Disneyland!
11-28-2005, 10:24 PM
Oh no! Terrible news! I loved the Hungry Bear, and it was "normal" in October when I was there. Boo hoo!

KRA0125
11-29-2005, 08:49 AM
We were there this month and I was not impressed. It was one of my favorites too.

itig
11-29-2005, 11:57 AM
We went to the Bear on our Nov 13-18 visit and it was awful. The burgers, fries and onion rings were served cold. I took them back to the counter and asked that they replace them. They replaced them with ones that were marginally warmer. We were all too hungry and fed up to go back again, so we ate'em. They were not tasty at all. We usually eat there 2 or 3 times if we're at the park for a long stay, but not this time...

lovegrumpy
11-29-2005, 06:36 PM
We love that place. Hopefully when we go next yr it will be back to normal.

AVP
11-29-2005, 09:34 PM
Hey folks, don't forget to add your comments to our Restaurant Review system. (Here's the link (http://www.mouseplanet.com/cgi/reviews/do/display.cgi?product-sku=dlhungrybearrestaurant) directly to the Hungry Bear page) The restuarant currently has a 4.1 Planet rating (on a scale of 1-5 Planets), so it's worth letting people know that something has changed recently.

AVP