PDA

View Full Version : Have you booked a AAA trip online?

babytmakes5
11-28-2005, 06:26 AM
I recently purchased a AAA membership so I could use it to book a DLR trip online. I prefer to book online versus going out of my way to the actual AAA travel agency, but for some reason their website is not letting me do it. I just wanted to know if anyone here has actually booked online, and maybe their website is just a little screwy at the moment :) . I'm getting antsy to plan our trip!!

going2disneyAZ
11-28-2005, 07:44 AM
I recently purchased a AAA membership so I could use it to book a DLR trip online. I prefer to book online versus going out of my way to the actual AAA travel agency, but for some reason their website is not letting me do it. I just wanted to know if anyone here has actually booked online, and maybe their website is just a little screwy at the moment :) . I'm getting antsy to plan our trip!!

I did the same as you. It took several days for my membership (in AZ) to go through to allow me access to the on line booking. Once I got in it worked GREAT!

uvsc_wolverine
11-28-2005, 01:41 PM
It kinda depends on what your problem is exactly. I've had problems with pop-up blockers affecting my ability to browse the AAA site.

Mrs. Newseditor44
11-28-2005, 01:45 PM

My 2 cents....call them instead. My husband and I booked our trip to WDW with AAA but I called them instead of doing it online. We knew what we wanted however she suggested some other things for our trip and we were glad we took her advice. She also had a nice basket waiting for us in our room. We got the standard "picture frame" that came along with booking your trip through AAA but she surprised us with something extra. Now, I'm not saying that the same thing will happen to you but you never know.

Susan L
11-28-2005, 02:10 PM
I also would call them. I've been a member forever and I always have problems with their site.

twist1980
11-28-2005, 02:21 PM
I also recommend calling them. It is just as easy (if not easier) as doing it online. Plus the agents are so helpful and nice. My agent has gone above and beyond to help make my vacation special. If you want her name and number, you can pm me. I'm sure all the agents are great though!

Pat-n-Eil
11-28-2005, 02:45 PM
Just to answer the original post, I have booked Disneyland trips through AAA 4 times now and never had a problem. You have to get to the special Disneyland vacations area of the site - and it is obvious that they are using the same system as Disney does, just re-logoed with AAA graphics.. but it appears to access the same Disney database as Walt Disney Travel does.

Anyhow, it is possible to do it. I booked a DLR trip into the Disneyland Hotel for March just last week through csaa online.