PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon The Disneyland Jobs Cart!

Disnerd
11-27-2005, 10:44 PM
Well the job fairs didn't work. And the standees at the cash registers didn't bring in new hires. So now there is a Disneyland Jobs Cart on stage in front of The World of Disney! The cart has a sign on it that reads, Disneyland Jobs - Now hiring! Oh boy I can hardly wait for this to open. I predict that this will be bigger than pin trading. Imagine the lines! I hope it has Fast Pass. I can see it now, your walking thru DTD when a guy at a cart says, "Pss. Hey buddy, want a job at the Happiest Place on Earth? I'll give you $100 if you last til January!" And this fits in so well with the Disney Visa and Vacation Club Carts. Lets see I can get a job, A free tote bag or $10 Disneyland Gift card at the Visa cart. Then if I go to the DVC cart I can get a $50 gift card for attending the presentation on time shares! Wow I haven't even got to the security check and I've gotten a new job and $160! This is way better than a trip to Universal Studios!:)

ChipmunkStar
11-27-2005, 10:48 PM
Yeah... the cart was open on Friday when I walked past around 6:30 pm. The only thing "advertised" that I saw were some upcoming character auditions... Bad show much? Yeah... that's pretty much the definition as far as I can tell.

evrythngwmn
11-28-2005, 09:55 AM
Yeah... the cart was open on Friday when I walked past around 6:30 pm. The only thing "advertised" that I saw were some upcoming character auditions... Bad show much? Yeah... that's pretty much the definition as far as I can tell.

Now that takes true genius. Since we're throwing out show, let's throw all the rest out too.:rolleyes: