PDA

View Full Version : Do you think it will be Busy tomorrow?

ToursbabeC3po
11-27-2005, 02:28 PM
I know Mondays in general are pretty busy. I have not been in the park in a while because last time I went about a month ago it was packed!!!!! I really want to see the Christmas decorations. How bad do you think it will be tomorrow? Is there anything new this year for the Holidays that has never been in the park years past? We are not taking the kids so it will be an adult trip this time any suggestions?
Thanks!
Toursbabe

OCCOBRA
11-27-2005, 02:45 PM
My guess it will be a good slow day to go.

ToursbabeC3po
11-27-2005, 05:27 PM
I sure hope so :-) That will make my day! Thanks for the reply!

Enter The Mouse
11-27-2005, 05:34 PM
I don't think it will be to bad, thanksgiving weekend is over. I hope it's not to bab cuz I'm there on thursday!

kimi911
11-27-2005, 09:30 PM
I'd think it wouldn't be too bad.

Let us know how it was, when you return! Have a great time!

ToursbabeC3po
11-28-2005, 06:35 AM
Well I am leaving in about 2 hours I will give you all an update and a picture from today ;) . Everyone have a great day!
((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
Jen

Mommy2NicknMax
11-28-2005, 06:59 AM
Oh have a GREAT time!!!!!!!! :D

TowerofTerror
11-28-2005, 09:18 AM
Have fun everyone at the park that goes today.

ToursbabeC3po
11-29-2005, 04:08 PM
We had a great time yesterday. DCA was Dead! Disneyland looked busy but the lines were very short. I would say the crowds were pretty much light. Here is the picture I promised. Only in Southern California can you get away with this type of Santa!
(((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))
Jen
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d10/katmeow25/DSC01989.jpg

Mommy2NicknMax
11-29-2005, 04:36 PM
That's a great picture!! I'm glad you had a good time! :)

potzbie
11-29-2005, 04:49 PM
What did you eat?

Churro?
Dole Whip?
Corndog?
Bacon-wrapped asparagus?

One of those holiday things?

ToursbabeC3po
11-29-2005, 05:22 PM
I had a salad at the pizza port and shared some bread sticks with my friend. LOL I did not get any junk food sorry to disappoint.

Chori
11-29-2005, 05:31 PM
So I guess you did not have to wait in line that long even at Disneyland?
How long did you stay at the parks?

Details, please!

K

ToursbabeC3po
11-29-2005, 06:23 PM
Well we got there about 11:30 AM and went to DCA first. Went to Guest relations to get my GAC. I have some medical problems which I can get a GAC for. But I only had to use the GAC once at DCA and that was for California screamin. We went on Soarin, maholan (sp) madness, the orange stinger, Sun wheel, and Screaming all in less then two hours.
Then we went to Disneyland. First thing we did was go to Fantasyland to look for my friend’s mom who is a lead in attractions there. She was at lunch so we decided to go on Thunder Mountain. On the way to Thunder Mountain I noticed there was something new at the Barn thing? It was called Something reindeer? Anyway’s we peeked in there. Then we finally got on Thunder Mountain. Headed back to fantasyland visited with my friends’ mom for about 5 minutes. Then we decided to go on Buzz light years Astro blaster (I won ha ha) Then we crossed the Hub and went on Jungle cruise after that we came back to tomorrowland and ate at the Pizza Port. After Pizza port we went on Space Mountain then back on Buzz. We ended our day at Autopia. By the time we got off of autopia it was 6:30 PM and way past my bedtime LOL. I was done :-)
Sorry that this ran all together. I am not a "trip report" type of person. Have a great night.
((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
Toursbabe
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d10/katmeow25/DSC01992.jpg