PDA

View Full Version : "50th tour" questions

DISNEYLANDMOMMY
11-26-2005, 01:56 PM
has anyone done the tour since the veiwing for the fireworks has been moved off the train station platform? what was your experience like? thanks in advance.:)

sierranevada
11-27-2005, 09:23 AM
We did it the first day they moved the seating to the Plaza Gardens. It was a great location - finally got to see the Castle projections. We had seen the fireworks in July from the train station and enjoyed the overall view of the fireworks so it was nice to see it from a new location. It is not perfect - there is a tree partially blocking the Matterhorn (but you can see around it) - however, the only "perfect" view is to wait for hours in front of the castle. I am glad to have seen the fireworks from both location but did prefer the Plaza Gardens seating. Enjoy!

DISNEYLANDMOMMY
11-27-2005, 09:30 AM
good to hear. we are taking the tour on dec.12 and this makes me so much more excited. we really do not want to camp out for three hours. i figure this way we are doing something for those three hours and then we have a space already reserved for us.;) also we love to learn new things about disneyland. but i must confess we are doing the tour for the fireworks seating.