PDA

View Full Version : Um... so how does "Single Rider" work?

animagusurreal
11-24-2005, 10:12 AM
I'm sure this has been posted at some point, but I've never been quite clear on how "Single Rider" works. What rides is it featured on, and where do you go ?(I think I remember hearing you go in the exit. Is there a CM posted there to whom you say you want to do single rider?)

Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving,

Brent

Darkbeer
11-24-2005, 10:22 AM
Basically, you go to the FASTPASS entrance and ask for a Single Ride Pass, the pass will describe where you go.

In Disneyland, only Splash Mountain offers it

In DCA, Screamin', Maliboomer, Mulholland Madness, GRR and Soarin' are the attractions.

In DCA, many Single Rider options are only offered during the few days it is busy.

ChicagoCarlessMike
11-27-2005, 09:57 PM
I say they should put in a safety video in the Indy exit corridor and give us our single-rider line back.

BWthespian
11-29-2005, 09:30 PM
and groups of kids are abusing that one as well

animagusurreal
11-30-2005, 01:14 AM
I say they should put in a safety video in the Indy exit corridor and give us our single-rider line back.

How about if they hide the Single Rider line as a secret passage, just after you get into the temple - A secret passage that only we would know about ;) ?

(j/k)

BTW, thanks for the info, Darkbeer.

Do they know what rides will be on that day if you call the Disneyland info number the day you're going?

Niwel
11-30-2005, 10:05 AM

Sign me up for that one! And it isn't like you can get away without fastening your seatbelt on the ride (they won't release the jeep until everyone is buckled in). I've said I'd be willing to sign something on Indy stating I'm aware of the safety precautions....

ralfrick
12-02-2005, 07:07 AM
and groups of kids are abusing that one as well

Single rider means you agree to take the next open seat. Unless a group is causing trouble by protesting being seperated, it is not in any way abuse for a group to use the single rider line.

Cheers.