PDA

View Full Version : Squinky's going to Disneyland!

Ace
03-19-2002, 04:06 PM
the 27th of March, Squinky will grace the Disneyland Resort with his presence. No flash photos, please. anyhoo, I just wanted to know the state of Disneyland... are there still barriers and nasty things like that up all around the park? and yes I know splash is closed... I shed enough tears over that one already... sniffle.

Lost Boy
03-19-2002, 07:04 PM
Squinky, I was just there last Sunday. Yes there is still a lot of stuff down and under rehab. But it's getting better. A CM did say that they are putting seatbelts in Splash and they expect it to be up later this month. We can only hope. But from veiw you get on the Train around the Park, all of Critter Country is pretty much torn up. I guess they are really going to do a number in the back area around where Pooh is going in. I will never know though as I refuse to set foot in there ever again after removing my Bears for stinky Pooh.
Both Park where extremly crowded, DL more than DCA of course, but still a lot of people.
Have fun, I know you will. We always do. Despite the nay sayers.

HTHBellcaptain
03-20-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Squinky
the 27th of March, Squinky will grace the Disneyland Resort with his presence. No flash photos, please. anyhoo, I just wanted to know the state of Disneyland...

I'm not very good at geography, but I don't think that there actually is a state of Disneyland. If there was, I'm sure the corporate executives would have made the second theme park Disney's Disneyland Aventure.:D :D :D

tinkfreak
03-21-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Lost Boy
A CM did say that they are putting seatbelts in Splash and they expect it to be up later this month. We can only hope.

Hmmm, I heard possibly May 24th, possibly never, although the latter seems more than a little far fetched. It does look like they're doing a tremendous amount of work, though. I also heard they are going with the WDW style logs, and not the seatbelts. Anyone else heard this?