PDA

View Full Version : E Ticket

Disney Daddy of 4
11-24-2005, 07:58 AM
I know this sounds like a silly question. What is and E ticket? How do you get one?

Noah
11-24-2005, 08:16 AM
A E-Ticket was one of the 5 Tickets that were needed to ride an attraction back in the old Days of Disneyland, the use of tickets for rides was replaced with a all day unlimited use passport in 1983. When tickets were still in use the smaller rides and attractions required A thru D tickets while the biggest and best attractions required the "E" ticket the most coveted ticket in the ticket books. If you want one of these tickets as a collectors item try searching "E-Bay" for a Disneyland ticket book.
Now days people still refer to the big attractions as the "E-Ticket" attractions.
For instance "Tower of Terror" was the most recent "E-Ticket" attraction built on the Disneyland resort property, Expedition Everest is the next big Disney built "E-Ticket" ride opening up in Disney's Animal kingdom in Florida.
While you no longer need individual tickets for these attractions, Disney fans still refer to these big rides as "E-Ticket" attractions.
I am sure you will get many more posts about this special ticket although this information should help you get started! :)

tod
11-24-2005, 08:27 AM
There is also a magazine called "E Ticket" which focuses on Disneyland and its history.

--t

Susan L
11-24-2005, 08:36 AM
Ahhh, the good old days of the ticket books. The e-ticket was like gold. We always saved those for the last rides of the day. If mom and dad had the money they would by extra ticket books and we could go on the rides twice.

Disney Daddy of 4
11-24-2005, 11:50 AM
Where can I get the E-Ticket Magazine?

mariogarza
11-24-2005, 12:58 PM
http://www.the-e-ticket.com/

coronado_g
11-24-2005, 08:14 PM
The "E-Ticket" magazine is terrific! I just wish it came out more often than 4 times a year.