PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best place to watch Fantasmic?

Cindy Lou Who
11-23-2005, 11:34 PM
First of all Happy Thanksgiving !

Second of all we only have 5 more days until we arrive at Disneyland!! YEAH!

Third, can anyone please give me advise on where the best place to see Fantasmic and what time we should go and try to get our spot?
I have never seen Fantasmic and I am so excited.
Thanks.:p

SandraVB79
11-24-2005, 04:17 AM
I always from the "bridge" at Pirates. Your view is not 100% (but 95%) and you don't have to be there that long in advance! (unless you are with a group of 20 people)
I make sure i'm there about 20 minutes before it starts. If you want the best view, it's on the riverside, but then you have to be there two or three hours earlier, and to me, that's not worth it. I think Fantasmic is the best thing they have, and it is teh main reason why I cross the ocean once in a while, but I am refusing to spend that long just waiting for it.

Although, if you arrive by the end of the first show, you can sometimes get a good spot on teh riverside for the second show! Prepare to be completely frozen by the time it starts (bring a blanket!!)

Enjoy Fantasmic, it is GREAT!

Leap for Joy
11-24-2005, 07:52 AM
If there are two showings you can get a riverside seat for the 2nd showing pretty easily. You have to be on the Haunted Mansion side of things at the end of the first F! so that when the first crowd gets up and heads toward Main Street you're walking in the same direction with them. You'll never make it if you're trying to travel in the opposite direction as that crowd!

Earlier in the day look at the island and the structures on it. The best seats are square with the wooden stage. Some people like to be close to the railing, I like to be at the back of the lower section so that I can look over the railing rather than through it. Be advised that you can not lean against the planter boxes at the back, they leave an emergency path through there that is wide enough for a wheelchair. The trash cans are usually at that boundary.

I hope you have a great trip!!

TowerofTerror
11-24-2005, 08:02 AM
by pirates of Caribbean the two light towers that go up. The only thing you have to get to that spot by 5pm by the spots usually taken by 4pm.

BalooNumberTwo
11-24-2005, 10:01 AM
Ask any castmember where tower B is and they will direct you to a great spot. We stood right behind the lowered lights and everyone was wondering what we were doing waiting in a place where our view was completely blocked, well about 20 mins before the show starts the tower raises about 30 to 40 feet up in the air giving you a completely clear view. Castmembers also placed a rope behind us to keep foot traffic flowing.
Baloo#2