PDA

View Full Version : ride soundtracks

KRA0125
11-23-2005, 11:51 AM
This may seem a silly question, but does anyone know if you can get the soundtracks to the rides? For example, POTC, I know you can get the song to the ride but is the dialogue available any where? :confused: Same thing with the Haunted Mansion... Let me know what you all know.

thanks much!

mi_mous
11-23-2005, 02:12 PM
This may seem a silly question, but does anyone know if you can get the soundtracks to the rides? For example, POTC, I know you can get the song to the ride but is the dialogue available any where? :confused: Same thing with the Haunted Mansion... Let me know what you all know.

thanks much!

I have never done this, but my brother in-law did. He said that they have a book (as a cast member about it) that tells you the lyrics to the songs they are singing on Pirates at a certain point of the ride. You decide what part of the ride you want to find out what they are saying, and there you go.
Again, I haven't done it, but he came out of the ride soo excited cause you could actually see what they are saying in this book. I am sure if you ask a cast member, they will know what you are talking about.;)

SportyTink
11-23-2005, 02:23 PM
There is a store on Main Street that is on your right as you are walking in the park that sells all kinds of cds from within the park. In that store I believe that you can still make your own cd from different sounds/rides/bands in the park. An ex-boyfriend's little brother (if that isn't confusing enough) used to constantly get/make all kinds of cds in there.

Hope that helps!

Terri
11-23-2005, 02:40 PM
I will try to find the link...but I did find a website - somewhere - last year and they had the entire scripts for all the rides in the park. I printed out the script to POC and loved it! I know it's out there...somewhere...:rolleyes:

Dexter
11-23-2005, 06:11 PM
Personally, I like Visions Fantastic (http://www.visionsfantastic), it's a very well put together site that allows you to download video of many if not all of the rides at the park.

ChernaMatt
11-23-2005, 06:12 PM
There were cds made of Manison and Pirates that were sold 5 years ago (approx) that had the ride audio plus extras. You may still be able to find them on Ebay or PM me.

JeffG
11-23-2005, 10:32 PM
The individual Pirates and Mansion CDs are still available at the parks.

If you really want full attraction soundtracks, though, your best bet would be to get the 6-CD "Magical History of Disneyland" boxed set. There is a special collector's edition available at the parks which includes an LP of the first Disneyland record ever released and a very nice coffee table book. If you don't care as much about those extras and would rather have just the CDs, there is a general release version that you should be able to find at any well-stocked music store.

-Jeff

Disney Vault
11-24-2005, 02:44 PM
Personally, I like Visions Fantastic (http://www.visionsfantastic), it's a very well put together site that allows you to download video of many if not all of the rides at the park.
Plus just the soundtracks. Which are high quality.

KRA0125
11-24-2005, 06:01 PM
You guys are great! Thanks for all of the info, I'm on the hunt now. ;)

- Kristy

KRA0125
11-24-2005, 06:04 PM
The individual Pirates and Mansion CDs are still available at the parks.

If you really want full attraction soundtracks, though, your best bet would be to get the 6-CD "Magical History of Disneyland" boxed set.

-Jeff

Jeff - Have you heard these cd's? Do they really have the attraction soundtracks? Christmas is coming.... I could call Santa.

JeffG
11-24-2005, 09:25 PM
Jeff - Have you heard these cd's? Do they really have the attraction soundtracks? Christmas is coming.... I could call Santa.

Yes, I have the 6-CD boxed set. The majority of the attraction soundtracks on the set are complete or close to it.

-Jeff

KRA0125
11-25-2005, 07:10 AM
Thanks.
I know what to ask Santa for now!
Merry Christmas to me. :D

- K

chrisaustx
11-27-2005, 12:34 PM
KRA0125 I do have what you seek, if you send me an email address where some 15 to 20 mb files can be sent to you, you may get some suprises from me. But don't tell anyone where they came from.