PDA

View Full Version : Help with planning trip

reesepooh
11-23-2005, 10:53 AM
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum and have already learned all kinds of great stuff - thanks for the help!

I'm planning a trip to DLR in February with my sister and daughter. We're considering one of us buying a premium AP so we could get a discount at one of the resort hotels. Does anyone know what discounts they may be offering Feb 9-14? If I call vacation planning or the ticket number, will they give me this information?

Thanks in advance for your help!:)

stan4d_steph
11-23-2005, 10:59 AM
Typically any special AP hotel discounts aren't released until a month or so ahead. You might find out some information around Dec. or Jan. If you call Disneyland resort hotel reservations they should let you know if there are any special AP rates available for the dates you are interested in.

DangerMouse
11-23-2005, 11:01 AM
I don't believe AP rates have been released for February yet. You could always call the resort and ask.

BTW, you don't need a premium AP for the resort discount. Any AP will do. :)

reesepooh
11-23-2005, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the help, I'll call today!

Wendi
11-23-2005, 09:30 PM
I just booked for January with an AP Nights rate... currently there are no AP Nights rates in February, they may or may not release any, we'll see!!!

FYI: You can always book ahead for an AP Nights rate, you don't actually need the AP until you check in at the hotel. So you can wait until you know what the room rates are before buying the AP.