PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Baloo stuff?

mgbaloo
11-23-2005, 09:21 AM
I have one question. I have had the nickname Baloo for about 30 years because I loved the movie The Jungle Book, when I was a kid. I was disappointed in the fact that I could not find Baloo t-shirts, cups, pins or anything at Disneyland. The only thing I found are prints from the film itself at The World of Disney store. I guess I picked the wrong character to like. Anyone know of places to get Baloo stuff or am I just out of luck? Thanks.

Vegitabeta
11-23-2005, 09:23 AM
I honestly think you picked the wrong character! I've never seen much Baloo stuff come to think of it, it's all Tink and Stitch stuff these days!

AngelInside
11-23-2005, 09:47 AM
I have one question. I have had the nickname Baloo for about 30 years because I loved the movie The Jungle Book, when I was a kid. I was disappointed in the fact that I could not find Baloo t-shirts, cups, pins or anything at Disneyland. The only thing I found are prints from the film itself at The World of Disney store. I guess I picked the wrong character to like. Anyone know of places to get Baloo stuff or am I just out of luck? Thanks.

The last time we were at WDW they had a bunch of Baloo stuff, especially at the Animal Kingdom. But that was back in 2002. Good luck, hope you find some stuff, he's a cool cat, along with King Louie. :~D

Mommy2NicknMax
11-23-2005, 10:40 AM
Have your tried searching something like ebay? Search for "Baloo Disneyland WDW" or something along those lines.

Good luck!!!

mgbaloo
11-23-2005, 01:44 PM
I guess I will try ebay. I have yet to venture to WDW. I always seem to end up at DL because I live in Northern Cal. Less travel time. My search is on for those Bare Necessities. Thanks again all!