PDA

View Full Version : All booked

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
11-22-2005, 09:09 PM
Got the email confirmation from Willie at HoJos today. We are booked for 3 nights in early March. The trip will just be my 4yo and I. We need some one on one time, as does my DH with our 2yo. This is a week before his AP expires and I will not be renewing it, since our next trip won't be until December. I am not going to tell him where we are going until we get on the shuttle to the hotel in SNA! I can't wait!

DangerMouse
11-23-2005, 06:21 AM
Ooooh, Lori, which dates are you going? I've booked at the HoJo the first week of March and am considering just taking my 5 year old ds. His sister got a special birthday trip in June and it's his turn. Haven't made up my mind completely yet. I might have to cave and take the other two as well.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
11-23-2005, 07:14 AM
Ooooh, Lori, which dates are you going? I've booked at the HoJo the first week of March and am considering just taking my 5 year old ds. His sister got a special birthday trip in June and it's his turn. Haven't made up my mind completely yet. I might have to cave and take the other two as well.

The 8th-11th. I am hoping I don't totally feel guilty for leaving my 2yo at home!

ima_mickeyfan
11-23-2005, 08:11 AM
Lori dear, you take your kids more than any person I know..lol...don't you think he will figure out where he is going when you pack your bags?? lol
ps have you bought your sewing machine yet??;)

AZDisneyDan
11-23-2005, 09:16 AM
[QUOTE=MommyTo2Boys]Got the email confirmation from Willie at HoJos today. We are booked for 3 nights in early March.

Who is Willie and why was he e-mailing you? I booked the AP rate at HoJo's and just used the website.....will getting in touch with Willie help me with anything.

Also, we booked a standard room, but was wondering if anyone knew the best way to get an upgrade to a Disney view room?? Should we e-mail before or just beg when we get there??:fez:

DangerMouse
11-23-2005, 09:26 AM
Willie Simpson is the Sales and Marketing Director at the HoJo Anaheim. Many padders here email with him personally when making their reservations. He is very accommodating and will do his best to book you in the room of your choice.

You could beg for a disney view upgrade when you get there, however you more than likely will be charged the difference. The HoJo staff is excellent, but they don't normally give away upgrades for free.

Have a great trip! Even without a DL view, the HoJo is an excellent place to stay.

Wendi
11-23-2005, 09:31 PM
You're gonna have so much fun! Max and I are going again in January... maybe you should move your trip up a little... hehehe

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
12-09-2005, 09:31 PM
[QUOTE=MommyTo2Boys]Got the email confirmation from Willie at HoJos today. We are booked for 3 nights in early March.

Who is Willie and why was he e-mailing you? I booked the AP rate at HoJo's and just used the website.....will getting in touch with Willie help me with anything.

Also, we booked a standard room, but was wondering if anyone knew the best way to get an upgrade to a Disney view room?? Should we e-mail before or just beg when we get there??:fez:

Willie is AWESOME! He keeps putting us in the same room each time, my 4yo remembers it and says it is our Disneyland home. We get an airline employee raite and he books it right for us.

Wendi, no way can I get a January trip. Heck I am lucky to get this March one. Only reason I am able to justify it with DH is that Brooks' AP is expiring! hehe