PDA

View Full Version : question...[Crowds first week of December]

Enter The Mouse
11-22-2005, 04:17 PM
I am going the first week of december and I heard thanksgiving will be crowded. Do you think it will still be as crowded? How bad do you think it will be?

Thanx

mi_mous
11-22-2005, 04:55 PM
It won't be AS crowded as Thanksgiving, but it won't be dead either. Go expecting crowds, and be surprised if they are not as heavy as you expected.
I have always gone on the 5th (since it is my daughters birthday), and they are moderate crowds, at least they were last year. It was also raining, which may have had some sort of effect on it, but it was surprisingly busy on that day with all the rain!
It won't be wall to wall shoulder to shoulder people, but it will definitely have some crowds. You chose a good time to go, later in the month, it gets PACKED like no other!

Mommy2NicknMax
11-22-2005, 04:59 PM
It will depend on when you'll be there. Candlelight Processional is held the 3rd and 4th of Dec. So that Friday - Sunday will be very crowded. It's always crowded when I go to DL (August and December) so I just expect it and have fun. Enjoy your time there!!!

JookyG
11-23-2005, 11:58 AM
Early December used to be THE time to go. Those days have gone the way of the Peoplemover--maybe they'll be back, maybe not. It's hard to tell with all the speculation.