PDA

View Full Version : Thank goodness for Travelers Insurance... Disneyland vacation bummer

ima_mickeyfan
11-21-2005, 06:32 PM
ds lost his gameboy while on vacation...don't know what he did with it, he said he thinks he left it in the pull out couch at the DLH...well security checked the room after we left, and lost and found...of course it didnt come up...well I called our travel ins. whom we got through WDTC...and they sent me a claim form..so now ds is just waiting for his check to arrive so that he can get a new gameboy sp and a new game... I never purchase the travel ins. but since we now have 4 children I thought better be safe than sorry cause if someone gets sick b4 or breaks something..i sure would miss them while I was out having fun...lol....no just kidding it does pay off to have everything covered.

Bolivar
11-21-2005, 06:55 PM
Wow I am surpized they would cover that. Has he seen the PSP? It costs more than the gameboy, but it is amazing.

I don't think I would have spent that much but my son has been saving his allowance and he is a mother's helper for a kid down the street. He bought the PSP with his own money and he is very happy he did.

ima_mickeyfan
11-22-2005, 08:51 AM
Wow I am surpized they would cover that. Has he seen the PSP? It costs more than the gameboy, but it is amazing.

I don't think I would have spent that much but my son has been saving his allowance and he is a mother's helper for a kid down the street. He bought the PSP with his own money and he is very happy he did.

well, ds is happy about getting a check...he has talked his dad into taking him to walmart friday for the big wal-mart sale..he is going to buy another gbsp on sale, and it will still leave him with a C note to save or buy more games..