PDA

View Full Version : When to go?

luvitthere
11-21-2005, 05:37 PM
Trying to decide on when to go,Feb23 to Mar 2 or mar 16 to 23. Is there any holidays down there at these times, or California spring break? I have been in early Feb. before but just can't get away then. The other times I have open but are not our first choice is May 2 to 9 or June 5 to 12. Any info on any of these dates would be a huge help.

ILovePoker
11-21-2005, 05:38 PM
Trying to decide on when to go,Feb23 to Mar 2 or mar 16 to 23. Is there any holidays down there at these times, or California spring break? I have been in early Feb. before but just can't get away then. The other times I have open but are not our first choice is May 2 to 9 or June 5 to 12. Any info on any of these dates would be a huge help.
Presidents Day occured on the 21st of February this year, so you might want to watch out and check when Presidents Day will be this year.

luvitthere
11-21-2005, 05:43 PM
I do believe that Presidents day falls on the same day as Family day here in Alberta, which would be Feb 20, is the whole week usually busy or just the long weekend?

Hawaiian Cinderella
11-22-2005, 09:26 AM
March 16 -- 23 is Spring Break time for various schools. We usually go during spring break. It is busy but tolerable. I heard that the beginning of May is usually slow and you may get more done with less people around during that time. We've been to Disneyland at the end of May, beginning of June and it is HOT...walking in the heat and crowds are something we never want to do again.