PDA

View Full Version : Monorail to Disneyland Hotel?

DisneyQB
11-21-2005, 02:47 PM
Does the Monorail still stop at the Disneyland Hotel? If I remember correctly from last year, it didn't stop there then. I'm guessing they want you to get off in Downtown Disney to do some shopping.

Dexter
11-21-2005, 02:53 PM
The monorail station is now Downtown Disney station, but it's in generally the same location as the old one was. The Disneyland Hotel is roughly 300 feet or so behind (depending on where you are standing) the station. As you exit the station hang a right and just head into the hotel complex.

Stupid_American
11-21-2005, 03:57 PM
This picture (http://home.pacbell.net/dagravy/disneyslide/pages/05)dt4_jpg.htm) was taken from out front of the monorail station.
The hat is the hotel entrance.

Opus1guy
11-21-2005, 07:00 PM
The monorail station is now Downtown Disney station, but it's in generally the same location as the old one was. The Disneyland Hotel is roughly 300 feet or so behind (depending on where you are standing) the station. As you exit the station hang a right and just head into the hotel complex.

I posted this just 2 days ago in another Disneyland Hotel/Monorail Station thread:

But what's kind of funny now is that while the Disneyland Hotel is no longer considered "on-the-monorail"...the Monorail Station is still exactly the same distance from the hotel as back when it was considered a hotel station. It's just now that it's separated by a service road and some Downtown Disney elements.

So really, it's just that the "border" of what constitutes Disneyland Hotel property got pushed back. The Monorail Station is still in the exact position it always was.